Following are the advantages of the Web OPACs:
1. It is worldwide and all the time accessible.
2. The status of any book may be known as book issue or not etc. the status of an acquisition order may be available at both staff and public terminals located throughout the library.
3. It is possible for users to send reprint requests immediately by e-mail.
4. There is no limitation of time and space for searches of any document of not only his/her library but also any networked library.
5. It is accessible through the internet.
6. It is possible to search independently by Author, Keyword, Title or Year.
Web OPAC URL:
Library Networks Membership: