1. Except laptops readers are not allowed to carry their personal belongings (bags, brief- cases, parcels etc.) and eatable items (biscuits, cookies, fruits, chocolates, cold drinks, tea/coffee, etc.) inside the library. Their belongings should be deposited at the security counter.
2. Always carry your ID card when you visit the library, failing so will forbid your entry to library.
3. Use of cell phone and smoking inside the library is strictly prohibited.
4. Books or other materials taken from the stacks should not be re-shelved by the readers. Please leave it on the tables to avoid misfiling. Remember that a book misplaced is a book lost.
5. Readers should not deface, mark, cut, mutilate or damage library material in any way. If anyone is found doing so, he/she will be charged with the full replacement cost of damaged material and may lead to suspension of library account and be barred from entering the library.
6. Readers should maintain peace in the library and should not disturb other users in any way. Loud discussions are allowed only in the discussion area.
7. Library& computing facilities and database access is meant for MRU faculty members, students, staff and registered library members only.
8. Users of the library should note that all e-resources subscribed are licensed materials and cannot be shared with outside community as it may lead to copyright/license violation.
9. Readers are requested to handle the Library property carefully to avoid damage.
10. Readers leaving the library should allow the library/security staff to examine their personal belongings.
Web OPAC (On-line Public Access Catalogue)
Study Book Service
Resource Sharing (Inter Library Loan)
NPTEL e-Learning Facility
User Education Program